There is no doubt that DeFi is the best thing after Bitcoin to happen to the Blockchain ecosystem. While there are numerous protocols blossoming in the DeFi dynasty, the most loved protocols fall into yield farming, automated market makers, exchanges and liquidity, credit and lending categories.
But, have you ever heard of a protocol that does it all for you?
Well, the same has happened to me when I first heard about this unbelievable protocol that brings almost all offerings of the De-Fi ecosystem under one umbrella.
Yes, that’s true. Value DeFi has made it possible for you to swap, farm, govern, and provide liquidity – on a single platform.
One most exciting and important thing about VauleDeFi is that it operates on both Ethereum and the Binance Smart Chain Network. Thus, De-Fi users are not bound to any specific network while investing their assets into this protocol. Value DeFi provides its users with the flexibility to go with their preferred network.
For Ethereum visit: https://valuedefi.io/
For BSC visit: https://bsc.valuedefi.io/#/
Although this may let Etheruem lovers down, in this article, we are only discussing Value DeFi offerings to the Binance Smart Chain Network.
What is Value DeFi?
Value DeFi is a DeFi protocol built on the Binance Smart Chain network (https://bsc.valuedefi.io/#/) that offers a wide range of services for DeFi users.
Value DeFi aims to open up the door of decentralized finance for several new investors and traders through its suite of high-performing products and unbeatable market strategies while keeping its UI as simple and user-friendly as possible.
The founders of Value DeFi intend to achieve their goal through their flagship products. The products are designed to provide its users with an opportunity to earn more by the use of their existing crypto assets. These earnings can be either in the form of rewards or as interest on your locked crypto.
The main objective of the team is to increase accessibility to yield farming opportunities to the massive population. Value DeFi also enables its token holders to govern their platform through an on-chain voting system where every token holder can contribute towards the development of the protocol by placing their vote on all the mentioned aspects. In other words, token holders hold the power to shape the future of the protocol.
Now, what are Value DeFi flagship products, and how do they make crypto trading easy, reliable, and profitable for their users?
To start with, I have listed down the complete list of products that Value DeFi offers and we will see how to use each one of them later in this article.
- vSwap – Allow you to create custom liquidity pools with adjustable ratio pairs and swap fees.
- vPegSwap – An automated market maker specially designed for pegged assets and stablecoins.
- vFarm – Includes farms developed by Value DeFi itself and farms developed by other projects on the Value DeFi platform by using their Farm-as-a-service technology.
- vSafe – These are the vaults that use multiple strategies to maximize yield on your locked crypto assets.
- vTokens – These are freshly developed synthetic tokens whose value is pegged to any other token.
- vGovernance – Here, users can stake $VALUE to participate in the decision-making process of Value DeFi and earn rewards.
Well, I can understand this can be a lot to digest at once but don’t worry let’s dive in to understand each Value DeFi offering better.
vSwap is an automated market maker and decentralized exchange that works in the same way as any other market maker in the DeFi space does. Apart from swapping assets, it allows users to create custom pools with flexible ratio pairs.
Besides this, It also has the power to provide you with the best market price of a token through its smart routing technique.
Smart routing is the process of automatically finding the best available price of an asset by comparing it across multiple exchanges to optimize the outcome of trading any asset pairs.
Now, let’s jump in to see how vSwap works?
As always, before you start, make sure to set up your preferred wallet (i am using Metamask and Value DeFi testnet for illustration) to operate with Value DeFi.
If you don’t know how to set up a Metamask wallet, please go through our article How to set up and use Metamask?
Once you’re done with setting up your wallet and is ready to start, go to https://bsc.valuedefi.io/#/vswap
- Now, I will tell you to swap BNB to obtain BUSD.
- Select the asset from which you want to convert in field 1 (BNB) and select the asset to which you want to obtain in field 2 (BUSD). Enter the amount you wish to swap and click Swap.
- Confirm the transaction on Metamask by paying the gas fee.
- You can now check to see that BUSD has been successfully credited to your Metamask account. Don’t forget to add the token to view the balance.
- Please note that the protocol will ask you to approve the assets first before swapping them from asset 1 to asset 2. This process involves some gas fees to make the approval.
Now, let’s understand how to create custom pairs?
- Switch to Pool on the same page.
- Hit Create pair.
- Select the assets and the weightage of each asset in the pool.
- Hit Continue to proceed with the pool creation.
- Review your pool before deploying it on the Value DeFi platform.
- Hit deploy to create the custom pair pool.
- Also, don’t forget to add liquidity to the pool to earn rewards.
To put it simply, vPegSwap is an automated market maker specially designed to swap pegged assets or stablecoins on the Binance Smart Chain Network. The core idea has taken from the widely loved Curve’s StableSwap that allows users to swap their stable coins with minimum slippage possible and at a very low swap fee.
vPegSwap functions the same way as a normal automated market maker but in the backend, it uses an algorithm called StableSwap invariant which is optimized for minimum slippage.
vPegSwap helps in truly satisfying the nature of stablecoins by making them almost stable during swapping by providing minimum slippage. This means that even the large trades will not impact much on the value of stablecoins.
Now, let’s see how the vPegSwap function works on the Value DeFi platform?
- Go to vPegSwap.
- Select the asset you want to Swap in field 1 with its value.
- Select the asset you want to obtain in field 2.
- It will automatically show you how much asset 2 you will get after swapping.
- Hit to approve both the assets before swapping by paying a little fee.
- Click Swap to complete and confirm the transaction in Metamask by paying the gas fee for swapping assets.
- And it’s done. Check your wallet to see the balance.
Similarly, you can add liquidity to the pools by switching to the vPegPool tab and entering the asset pairs you wish to create pools followed by adding liquidity in them.
Liquidity providers will get a reward when someone in the pool trades against the token you have provided liquidity for.
vFarm allows DeFi users to deposit their assets in farms to earn interest on them. This includes the pools developed by Value DeFi which is gvVALUE/BUSD pool and farms developed by other projects using their free and decentralized Farm-as-a-service technology.
FaaS technology allows easy creation of farms for the new projects by providing them a ready-to-use platform without any upfront cost.
Now, to be a part of the Value Defi world, you need to have some Value tokens in your wallet. If you don’t have them, you can easily purchase them through exchange or can obtain them by using the swap function at the Value Defi platform.
Provide liquidity to the pools to receive LP tokens and stake them in the farms to earn interest.
Value DeFi is a yield aggregator specially designed for Value DeFi users. It functions in the same way as any other yield optimizer on the Binance Smart Chain Network does. Users can easily lock their existing crypto into an underlying smart contract to earn interest on it. vSafe is an exciting and unique yield optimizer that uses multiple yield strategies to maximize the rewards across various farming pools.
And its qualities don’t stop right here, it offers more than anyone can think of. vSafe saves its users time, effort, and gas fee by automatically reinvesting the earned profit to earn more yield at a specific interval of time.
Now, let’s move on to see how you can stake your assets to a vSafe to earn profit from it.
- Go to https://bsc.valuedefi.io/#/vsafe
- Make sure to connect your preferred wallet before moving further.
- Once you will be on the vSafe page, you will see a number of pools available to use with their APY mentioned against them.
- Select the one that you want to invest in.
- Now, Click on “Add Liquidity” to add liquidity to the pool.
- Clicking on it will take you to PancakeSwap. Add the liquidity by selecting the amount of both the assets and hit supply.
- Confirm the transaction on Metamask by paying the gas fee.
- In return for providing liquidity to the pool, you will receive LP tokens.
- Now, Switchback onto the vSafe page at the Value DeFi website.
- To deposit your LP tokens, enter the amount of LP tokens that you wish to deposit, or hit Max, in case of all, and finally click on the “Start Earning” button. Make sure to approve the tokens before depositing them by paying a small gas fee in the form of BNB.
- Whoa, now your existing crypto is generating more crypto for you while setting you free from the hassle of managing, maintaining, and redepositing it.
- Now, once you are done with depositing the assets, you can stake them to earn vBSWAP rewards by hitting on the “Deposit and Stake” button.
Value DeFi allows its token holders to govern its platform. Value holders can participate in the decision-making process related to the protocol and are also entitled to earn a share of the profit from the income made by the platform.
I have penned down the list of amazing benefits that a Value DeFi user will get, but only if he is a Value token holder:
- 35% of the fees earned from vSwap are distributed to the governance team.
- vGovernance stakers will also receive a share of the 14% of the profit from the vSafe which is used to buy Value.
- There is no fee associated with this vault for staking and unstaking of Value tokens.
Any user can be a part of the Value DeFi governance community. All you have to do is stake your Value token in vGovernance and that’s it. After staking your Value token, you will receive Governance rewards in the form of gvValue and a chance to participate in the governance voting system.
Users can easily stake their Value tokens at https://valuedefi.io/ and bridge it over to the Binance Chain Network for more rewards.
- Go to https://valuedefi.io/
- Click Governance followed by entering the no. of Value tokens you wish to stake.
- Hit “Stake”.
- Now, your Value tokens are earning gvValue as rewards.
- Bridge these tokens to the BSC network by using the Bridge function from Value DeFi.
- Enter the amount of gvValue you want to bridge and hit Swap. You will now have gvValue-B corresponding to your gvValue (1:1).
- Go to vSafe on the Binance Smart Chain Network.
- Click to add liquidity to the gvVALUE-B/BUSD pool.
- Enter the amount that you wish to supply.
- Click on the supply button and confirm the transaction in Metamask to complete the process.
- Now you can stake your gvVALUE-B/BUSD LPs by going back to the pool page and entering the amount of LP tokens followed by hitting the Stake Button.
- That’s it. Now, it is the time to enjoy your double profit.
Before You Go…
Recently, Value DeFi has partnered with multiple DeFi projects to provide their users a new, effective, and more engaging experience.
Its methodology to create a one-stop solution for all DeFi requirements is undoubtedly incomparable. But Value DeFi has to continuously keep updating their products and services with the new technology trends and strategies if they want to keep themselves ahead of their competitors.